1. How does Last step Up-sell offer work?
Besides Custom up-sell offers, you can also sell more at point-of-sales using Last step up-sell offer.
This type of offers is similar with Custom up-sell offers. The main difference is it is triggered when customers click Checkout button at Cart page instead of Add-to-cart button. The idea is to up-sell at point-of-sales.
A last step up-sell offer will show up like this:
In the pop-up, there will be a Call-to-action button for customers to Continue to checkout if they don't want to add more from the pop-up.
2. How to create a last-step up-sell offer?
Under Up-sell section, you will find Last-step up-sell part, where you can create last-step up-sell offers.
Step 1: Create the offer's name and offer's message
- You can leave the offer's name blank
- Create an engaging message for your offer that makes your offer irresistible.
Step 2: Set up Cart condition
You can set up multiple conditions for your offer based on the cart value or items
Step 3: Pick up your up-sell products and set up the discount
- You can choose some specific products or collections to up-sell.
Note: the dropdown only shows the limited number of items. Please type some letters of the product names when searching to get the precise results.
- If you want to give out a discount to encourage your customer to add more items, select the "offer discount by product" option.
Step 4: Sales Motivator (optional)
The Sales Motivator is a super advanced feature to boost success rate of your Last step up-sell offers. It is a sales gamification technique which allows you to put a price threshold on your offers, customers are encouraged to spend more and reach the order value goal in order to get your special offer.
When Sales Motivator is enabled, a progress bar will present along with Last step up-sell popup to encourage people to add your up-selling items from your last-step offer.
Here is how it looks like:
It's easy to set up with 3 steps:
Create your offer headline
- Choose the type of discount and the amount: percentage or fixed amount.
- Set the extra amount that customers need to add from your last-step offer to get your discount
Note: The goal amount should be greater than $0 and should not include customer cart's value.
Done! Now enjoy your sales going up!