1. How cross-sell offers work?
You can suggest a bundle of complementary products which could be bought together by using cross-sell offers. As soon as customers view one of the pre-selected products, they will also see a bundle of products which are embedded to the product page, right below the Add-to-cart button.
Check it out in this demo store.
2. How to create a custom cross-sell offer?
Go to App's dashboard >> Cross-sell tab >> Click Add offer:
Step 1: Set up the offer's name and message
- Offer's name: This helps you manage your offers more easily. You can leave it blank.
- Offer's message: Don't forget to fill out the message, otherwise, your up-sell offer can't be saved. You should create an attractive and engaging message that make your offer irresistible. Here is how it looks:
Step 2: Select products you want to bundle together in your cross-sell offer:
In cross-sell offers, you will suggest your customers buying a set of complementary products that go together. You need to add at least 2 products for a cross-sell offer:
Step 3: Set up a new price for the whole bundle (optional)
This setting allows offering a discount to encourage your visitors to buy a whole combo.
- Set up a discount for all variants combination by choosing "apply for all variant bundles"
- Offer discounts for some specific bundles only (in terms of color/ style ...) by unchecking the apply for all variant bundles:
Step 4: After you finish submitting all information, click “Submit Offer” button to complete everything.
3. How the cross-sell offer displays:
Now it’s time for you to get started! Create cross-sell offers now to boost sales for your shop.
- In order to create/ edit many offers at a time and save your time, try "Importing - Exporting offers" by following the instruction hereor simply use Smart cross-sell feature.
- If some of your bundles don't show discount price, check our solution here
- If you found some strange offers that you didn't create, the possibility is they are generated by Smart cross-sell features