Please refer to this solution only if you are using Stencil theme for your Bigcommerce store.
If you create a discount offer in Boost Sales app or free gift offer in Checkout Boost app, new product variants (BKD variants as shown on your back-end) will be created for these products so that we can offer discounted or free products to your customers. If you see the variants show on your print invoice, these variants need to be hidden. This can be completed by adding custom Beeketing scripts as below:
- Download the invoice_printable.zip file, which contains the skeleton of a printable invoice
- Open the file in the text editor of your choice and edit the HTML file to match your desired customization.
- In the control panel, set your theme’s checkout type to
Custom one-page checkout (for developers).
- Use WebDAV to upload your customized HTML file to WebDAV’s
- This folder becomes available once you enable Custom one-page checkout (for developers).
- For specific steps, please see this support article.
- Also see this page about using WebDAV with Stencil themes.
- We recommend the freeware WebDAV client CyberDuck (Windows and Mac OS) (for which your store’s control panel offers a downloadable connection file prefilled with most store credentials)
- After connect to Bigcommerce sever via Cyberduct, on the cyberduck browser go to `/template/Emails/Snippts`, download template `InvoiceCartItem.html`.
- Edit file `InvoiceCartItem.html` and append this script to end of file
Save file and upload to Bigcommerce
If you are using Bluesprint theme, please refer to this solution instead.
Need our help to finish this work for you? No worries, Simply invite us ([email protected]) to your store admin so we can do it for you (We need permission to Storefront Design & Manage Settings), then send us a request to finish your installation.