Install Sales Pop here and build trust with your brand!
There are several reasons why you don't see notifications shown on your site:
1. You have not had any real orders yet.
2. Browsers try to do their part to speed up the loading process. The first time you visit a site, the browser will save pieces of the site, because the browser can display the files stored in its cache much faster than it can pull fresh files from a server. The next time you visit that site, the cached files will help cut down the page load time by showing you the old version of the site (without Sales Pop app).
Using incognito window would help avoid remaining caches. This could be familiar to many internet users, but in case you're new to this option, don't worry, we'll get you covered.
- Open Chrome
- In the top-right corner, click on "More" - the icon with three vertical dots:
- Then click on " New Incognito Window".
- When you are in the incognito mode of Chrome, you will see an announcement like in the screenshot below
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click on "Menu" as in the screenshot below. You will see a list of options. Just click on New Private Window to open a new private window in Firefox
- You're ready when you see the mask icon.
- Open Internet Explorer
- At the top right, click Settings => Safety => InPrivate Browsing
The window with the below is as a consequence of the steps which have just been taken
- Open Safari
- Press Command - Shift - N at the same time or go to File - New Private Window.
If you need any support, do not hesitate to contact us.
>> Get started with Sales Pop here to increase sales and build trust on your brand now.