How to manage a Rule-Based campaign?
Modified on: Mon, 16 Jan, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Mailbot pre-sets for you 4 available Rule-Based campaigns:
Here, we will instruct you how to edit 4 available Rule-Based campaigns of your choice in details.
Hit Edit blue button to start editing.
1. Name your campaign: Choose a name that best describes your newsletter's content.
2. When should we send emails:
- For Happy Email and Sales Nurturing: the campaign conditions will be default.
As for Sales Return and Reward Coupon: you can change these campaigns conditions, customers will receive these emails after they enter a segment or perform an action based on your setups.
3. Contents to send: in each campaign, we have default emails with editable contents.
If you click on the Add Email button, a new email is generated. You can click on the it to edit the content of the template and edit send options similarly to a default email.
4. Goal: This settings is to measure the performance of your campaign by setting a conversion goal.
Contact us right away if you need any kind of help with Mailbot.
>> Earn more, work less with MailBot - your marketing email assistant now.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.