When you enter Newsletter Campaign tab >> Click Create Newsletter to get start.
Step 1. Name your newsletter
Choose a name that best describes your newsletter's content, this helps you to manage the campaign more easily
Step 2. Choose recipients for your newsletter
- If you tick Everyone, newsletter will be sent to all of your contact
- If you tick Segment, you can:
1. Select an available segment
Note: you can choose multiple segments.
2. Or create a completely new segment for this campaign: there will be a popup like below for you to create a new segment.
NOTE: You can refer to this link to find out all kinds of segment can be created with Mailbot,
Step 3. Edit emails content and lay out
Find the instruction to edit email template here.
Step 4. Set goal for your campaign.
By setting a goal, you will be able to evaluate your campaign. The result will be shown as Converted rate on the statistics table in Newsletter campaign tab
Step 5. Schedule your campaign
(1) Send newsletter now >> Campaign will be sent immediately
(2) Send at 12 om tomorrow of recipient's timezone(3) Schedule a time to send later: you set timer to send you campaign according to customer timezone or a specific timezone.
(Our system will automatically detect customer timezone, as for the email which can not be detected, the default time zone will be GMT)
After making all changes, you click on the Schedule blue button on the left corner to save all changes and finish editing the campaign.
NOTE: you will not be able to delete draft campaigns >> After click Schedule button, campaign will not be a draft anymore >> There will be Delete button in the upper part of the campaign.
Now that you have known well how to create a Newsletter campaign in Mailbot, you should be all set to start impressing your customers with amazing personalized emails just like big brands.
Contact us right away if you need any kind of help.
>> Earn more, work less with MailBot - your marketing email assistant now.