When you enter Newsletter Campaign tab >> Click Create Newsletter to get started.
Step 1: Name your newsletter
Choose a name that best describes your newsletter's content, this helps you to manage the campaign more easily
Step 2. Choose recipients for your newsletter
- If you tick Everyone, the newsletter will be sent to all of your contacts
- If you tick Segment, you can:
Note: Multiple segments are allowed.
2. Or create a completely new segment for this campaign: there will be a popup like below for you to create a new segment.
Step 3. Edit emails content and layout
Find the instruction to use the editor mode here.
Step 4. Set goal for your campaign
By setting a goal, you will be able to evaluate your campaign. The result will be shown as Converted rate on the statistics table in Newsletter campaign tab
- None: Converted rate is always 0%
- Buy something: Converted rate is the number of contacts buying something / total contacts in the target segment of the campaign
- Enter segment: Converted rate is the number of contacts entering your goal segment / total contacts in the target segment of the campaign
- Leave segment: Converted rate is the number of contacts leaving the segment / total contacts in the target segment of the campaign
Step 5. Schedule your campaign
- Send newsletter now >> Campaign will be sent immediately
- Send at 12 pm tomorrow of recipient's time zone
- Schedule a time to send later: you set the timer to send you campaign according to customer time zone or a specific time zone. (Our system will automatically detect customer time zone, as for the email which can not be detected, the default time zone will be GMT)
After making all changes, you click on the Schedule blue button on the left corner to save all changes and finish editing the campaign.
NOTE: you will not be able to delete draft campaigns >> After click Schedule button, the campaign will not be a draft anymore >> There will be Delete button in the upper part of the campaign.
Now that you have known well how to create a Newsletter campaign in Mailbot, you should be all set to start impressing your customers with amazing personalized emails just like big brands.