Mailbot is a powerful Email Marketing app that helps eCommerce business owners send one-time/weekly newsletters or personalized follow-up emails to customers.
This is a full overview about Mailbot to help you easily get started and provide everything you need to maximize the performance of this app.
In Mailbot dashboard, you will be fully informed about Mailbot's performance. All detailed statistics such as number of emails sent, generated sales, recent metrics (within 30 days)...will be shown here so you can get data-driven insights to improve your marketing campaigns.
2. Automation Campaigns
Mailbot provides built-in intelligent & automated Rule-based Campaigns to send triggered emails when customers enter a segment or perform an action. These campaigns are targeted based on shoppers' behaviors and interests on your store, to convert visitors into paying customers.
Similar to Newsletter Campaign, Rule-based Campaign has built-in campaigns already pre-written for you
- Automation campaign #1: Happy Email
- Automation campaign #2: Cart Abandonment
- Automation campaign #3: Win-back Email
- Automation campaign #4: Reward coupon
- Automation campaign #5: Browse Abandonment
- Automation campaign #6: Buy Again
3. Newsletter Campaigns
- Send one-time/weekly marketing emails to promote in-store products to your whole customer list or a specific existing customer segments.
- You can use automatically generated Newsletter Bot Campaigns and/or create your own Custom Newsletters.
3.1 Newsletter Bot
Newsletter Bot includes pre-built campaigns which generate automated marketing emails for you every week, depending on your customers’ interests over the week or your sales history. These campaigns are configured by you so that every week Newsletter Bot will automatically draft emails from your pre-set options. You can preview and approve the drafts every week, or let Newsletter Bot automatically send out emails.
There are 02 types of Newsletter Bot campaigns:
Tutorials to use Newsletter Bot:
3.2 Custom Newsletter:
Besides the scheduled campaigns generated by Newsletter Bot every week, you can create one-time newsletters for all or specific segments of customers in some special events or occasions for promotion.
In Mailbot, you can manage, segment your customer list easily and flexibly:
- Add/ sync customer list.
- Create new customer segments .
- Unsubscribe a contact from Mailbot's campaigns.
5. Email logs
In this tab, you can manage the status of all your sent emails and also filter these emails by campaign names, email subjects, email status or user actions.
6. General Settings
Here are general options to customize your email campaigns:
- Email Header and Footer
- Email Layout
- Sender Information