Firefox browser has a feature called Tracking Protection in Private Browsing which may lead to blocking Facebook's script. Thus, Facebook icon will not show up on Better Coupon Box or Quick Facebook Chat will not pop out. To solve this you can turn off Tracking Protection.
Tracking Protection is enabled by default when you're in a Private Browsing window. You may choose to disable Tracking Protection for a particular site or for all sites. Turn off Tracking Protection for individual sites
- The shield icon will appear when Firefox is actively blocking trackers on a page. Click the shield icon to bring up the Control Center.
- In the Control Center, click
- Once Tracking Protection is disabled, a shield icon with red strikethrough will appear in your address bar.
To re-enable Tracking Protection, click the shield icon again and click.
Since Private Browsing mode doesn’t keep any information about your browsing session, when you disable Tracking Protection for a site, it only lasts for the session. When you start a new Private Browsing session, Tracking Protection will be turned on for all sites.
Turn off Tracking Protection for all sites
- Click the menu button, followed by Options.
- Click Privacy, then uncheck the box next to Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows.
- Close the tab to save your changes.
Note: You can also turn off Tracking Protection from the Private Browsing homepage:
If you're already in a Private Browsing window, type about:privatebrowsing in the address bar and press the key to go to the Private Browsing home page.
Click the link that says Turn Tracking Protection Off. If Tracking Protection is already turned off, you can turn it back on from the Private Browsing home page by clicking the link that says, Turn Tracking Protection On.
>> Get your own coupon pop ups that turn visitors into email subscribers, social followers and increase online sales. Get app for FREE.