Quick Facebook Chat is an app that helps online store owners increase the quality of their customer service. This app provides live, instant and personalized customer support via Facebook messenger.
This is a quick guide and walkthrough for you to know how to set up and configure this app in minutes.
Let’s get started!
How to activate Quick Facebook Chat?
In order to activate the app on your store, please follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Whitelist your domain (to specify a list of third-party domains that are accessible in the Messenger web view). To set up or update the domain whitelist, you must have the “Administrator” role for the Facebook Page and do the following steps to update your domain whitelist:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Messenger Platform on the left menu.
- Enter your store’s domain in the Whitelisted Domains section. Type in both the HTTP:// and HTTPS:// variants to ensure it works perfectly. Click the SAVE button.
Step 2: Click here to login the app and connect your page to Quick Facebook Chat
That's done! Quick Facebook Chat is now activated on your online store.
How Quick Facebook Chat works:
After Quick Facebook Chat is activated on your store, it will display as a widget chat box where people can send a message to you. Customers just need to click on the messenger icon, then a chat window will appear and they can directly chat with your store.
By default, the chat box will appear as soon as your customers visit your store. They can close the chat box in case they don’t want to use it by clicking on the X button at the top-left corner. The chat box will be minimized as an icon to make sure your customers can reuse anytime they want.
Quick Facebook Chat allows you to support your customers right on your store anytime, anywhere and on any device.
You can see how the app works on our Live Demo Store.
A Quick Facebook Chat Walkthrough
Now, you installed Quick Facebook Chat and activated the Facebook messenger live chat on your store. This walkthrough guide will help you on how to configure it.
In the Settings of this app, you can:
- Configure the design of the chat box by selecting the default scheme or custom design. If you choose to use a custom design, there are multiple options for you to configure including the icon on the button, text on button, button color, etc.
- Custom the welcome message for logged in users or new users. Moreover, you can adjust the widget position or the language of Quick Facebook Chat.
We hope this guideline will help you understand how to install and setup Quick Facebook Chat.
If you need our support, please feel free to contact us.