Here is the A-to-Z tutorial for you to create upsell and cross-sell with Boost Sales app
1. Install the app:
- You can get the app in our website directly:
- After installing and confirming payment for future charge after free-trial, you will be redirected to App Dashboard. In your first time, you will be instructed by a series of onboarding popups:
Now, let's get started with creating your first upsell and cross-sell offers!
2. Create an up-sell offer with Boost Sales app
Step 1: Choose what type of upsell offer you want:
Add another product to cart: If customers add upsell items to cart, the target product will remain and not be replaced in cart.
Alternate target product with a higher-priced product: If customers add upsell item to cart, the target product will be replaced by upsell item in cart.
Step 2: Select target product(s) to create upsell offer for:
You can choose to offer upsell for all products on your store (Any product), specific products (Products), and products in collection(s) (Customer Collections or Smart Collections).
Step 3: Set the upsell product you want to offer to your customers:
Step 4: Fill in your offer information - Message & New price for upsell product:
- Create an attractive and engaging message that make your offer irrestible!
- If you want to create discount for upsell product, check the Offer discount box and enter the new price
- Click the “Submit Offer” button after everything is ready.
How your up-sell offer will display?
- When a customer adds a product to cart, the up-sell offer will be shown as a popup to catch their attention. It doesn’t display full-screen so your customer won’t be distracted from buying. They can simply click to refuse your offer if they want.
- However, if they ignore or refuse your offer, it will be minimized to a small vibrating icon on the right corner so they can click whenever they want to open your offer again.
You can change the icon by going to Settings tab >> Activate Icon:
2. Create an cross-sell offer with Boost Sales app
Step 1: Select products you want to bundle together in your cross-sell offer:
In cross-sell offer, you will suggest your customers to buy a set of complementary products that go together. You need to add at least 2 products for cross-sell offer:
Step 2: Fill in your offer information - Message & New price for the whole bundle:
- Create an attractive and engaging message that make your offer irresistible!
- If you want to create discount price for the bundle, check the Offer discount box and enter the new price
- You can also create different discount prices for specific bundles of different variants, by checking the "I want to offer discount for some specific bundles only" box, as above.
Step 3: Woohoo, you’ve finished!
After you finish submitting all information, click “Submit Offer” button to complete everything.
How your cross-sell offer will display?
When a customer views an item from one of these above-selected products, Boost Sales will suggest the deal as a corner popup to your customer. They can take all products in their cart (without leaving the current page) at a new Cross-sell Offer price.
And just like up-sell offer, it doesn’t display as a full-screen pop-up to avoid annoying your customer.
It also displays the same as up-sell offer when customers refuse your offer:
Now it’s time for you to get started! Create up-sell and cross-sell offers now to boost sales for your shop.
If you have any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help you.
>> Be the master of Upselling and Cross selling to increase your revenue by 20%-70% with Boost Sales.