1. How cross-sell offer works
You can suggest a bundle of complementary products which could be bought together with cross-sell offers. As soon as customers view one of these above-selected products, a corner pop-up will show to your customers.
Check it out in this demo store.
2. How to create a custom cross-sell offer
Go to App's dashboard >> Cross-sell tab >> Click Add offer:
Step 1: Set up the offer's name and message
- Offer's name: This helps you manage your offers more easily. You can leave it blank.
- Offer's message: Don't forget to fill out the message, otherwise, your up-sell offer can't be saved. You should create an attractive and engaging message that make your offer irresistible. Here is how it looks:
Step 2: Select products you want to bundle together in your cross-sell offer:
In cross-sell offers, you will suggest your customers buying a set of complementary products that go together. You need to add at least 2 products for a cross-sell offer:
Step 3: Set up a new price for the whole bundle (optional)
This setting allows offering a discount to encourage your visitors to buy a whole combo.
- Set up a discount for all variants combination by choosing "apply for all variant bundles"
- Offer discounts for some specific bundles only (in terms of color/ style ...) by unchecking the apply for all variant bundles:
Step 4: Woohoo, you’ve finished!
After you finish submitting all information, click “Submit Offer” button to complete everything.
3. How the cross-sell offer displays:
3.1. Delay the cross-sell popup:
If you don't want the popup to show immediately when shoppers just land on the product page, you can put a few seconds delay to the cross-sell popup.
Please go to app's dashboard >> Setting tab >> Cross-sell settings >> Cross-sell offer delay time
3.2. The "Add all to cart" button:
You can choose the "Add all to cart" to either redirect to the cart page or checkout page or continue shopping by going to Setting tab >> Cross-sell settings:
3.3. Minimized Icon
It also displays the same as up-sell offers when customers refuse your offers. The popup will be minimized to a small vibrating icon on the right corner so they can click whenever they want to open your offers again.
You can change the icon by going to Settings tab >> Others:
Now it’s time for you to get started! Create cross-sell offers now to boost sales for your shop.