1. How cross-sell offer works
You can suggest a bundle of the complementary products which should be bought together in cross-sell offer.
As soon as the customers view one of these above-selected products, a corner popup will show to your customer.
Check it out in this demo store.
2. How to create a custom cross-sell offer
Go to App's dashboard >> Cross-sell tab >> Click Add offer:
Step 1: Set up the offer's name and message
- Offer's name: This helps you manage your offers more easily. You can leave it blank.
- Offer's message: Don't forget to fill out the message, otherwise, your upsell offer can't be saved. You should create an attractive and engaging message that make your offer irresistible. Here is how it looks like:
Step 2: Select products you want to bundle together in your cross-sell offer:
In cross-sell offer, you will suggest your customers buy a set of complementary products that go together. You need to add at least 2 products for a cross-sell offer:
Step 3: Set up a new price for the whole bundle (optional)
This setting allows offering a discount to encourage your visitors to buy a whole combo.
- Set up a discount for all variants combination by choosing "apply for all variant bundles"
- Offer the discounts for some specific bundles only (in term of color/ style ...) by unchecking the apply for all variant bundles:
Step 4: Woohoo, you’ve finished!
After you finish submitting all information, click “Submit Offer” button to complete everything.
3. How the cross-sell offer displays
When a customer views an item from one of these above-selected products, Boost Sales will suggest the deal as a corner popup to your customer. And just like up-sell offer, it doesn’t display as a full-screen pop-up to avoid annoying your customer.
Delay the cross-sell popup
If you don't want the popup to show immediately when our customers just land on the product page, you can put a few seconds delay to the cross-sell popup.
Please go to app's dashboard >> Setting tab >> Cross-sell settings >> Cross-sell offer delay time
The "add all to cart" button:
You can choose the "add all to cart button" to either redirect to the cart page or checkout page or continue shopping by going to Setting tab >> Cross-sell settings:
It also displays the same as up-sell offer when customers refuse your offer. The popup will be minimized to a small vibrating icon on the right corner so they can click whenever they want to open your offer again.
You can change the icon by going to Settings tab >> Others:
Now it’s time for you to get started! Create cross-sell offers now to boost sales for your shop.