Welcome to Checkout Boost!
This article is an introduction of Checkout Boost. There are a lot of options to configure this app, please spend 15 minutes to read the writing so you can make the most suitable configuration for your store.
It would be flawless if you could take a look at Checkout Boost Demo
If you want to increase checkout rate, prevent cart abandonment and bring on referral traffic from social media, this app can help you achieve all these goals. You can create many types of exciting offers with great functions:
- Countdown Timer offers to create the urgency that makes customers check out faster
- Exit-intent offers to prevent customers from leaving before making a purchase
- Share-to-get offers to encourage customers to share their cart to Facebook / Twitter in order to get a free gift/discount/free shipping code. Not only can you drive current customers to checkout successfully, but you can also have more referral traffic from their social networks.
- Post-purchase Upsell offers which upsell related items after your customers check out
- Sales Gamification offers: ask your customers to spend more to reach the order value goal qualified for a special offer
Now, let's get started! In Checkout Boost app backend, you'll see 5 main tabs to set up the app, below is a quick walkthrough of this app.
In the dashboard, you will see an overview of Checkout Boost's conversion rate in this month, this week, today, even yesterday as well as the number of times that your orders have been shared via Facebook or Twitter. The app can even track the sales generated if there is anyone referring to your site by clicking on the link shared and making purchases.
2. Offers: This is the tab where you manage all your Checkout Boost offers. You can easily turn on/ off or delete any offer here. Click on any offer or hit Add offer to create a new one.
There are 3 types of offer that you can create with Checkout Boost:
2.1. Countdown offer: Your visitors will be motivated to complete their purchase and get your offer within a period of time (this is determined by you). The offer will disappear when customers first see it and will reappear after 1 week.
- Instruction to create a countdown offer: How to create a Countdown offer with Checkout Boost app?
2.2. Just-Take-It offer: Visitors will only need to click 'Get deal' to receive the offer if their carts meet the condition you set up.
- This is the instruction to Just-Take-It offer: How to create Just-Take-It offer and Share-To-Get offer?
2.3. Share-To-Get offer: Your visitors will be encouraged to share your product on social networks to get the offer. This kind of offer helps to increase both of your conversion rate and organic traffic from the shares of your customers.
- Instruction to create Share-To-Get offer: How to create Just-Take-It offer and Share-To-Get offer?
If you don't use Shopify Checkout API: In this case, it is required to finish code installation as our instruction here. Whenever you offer a free gift, there will be free gift variant generated accordingly. The code work is required in order to hide this variant on your storefront; however, please do not delete free gift variant in your store backend. If you find it hard to play with code, simply invite us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your store admin so we can help you do it for FREE. Moreover, If you select cart discount or free shipping, you will need to create a coupon code in shop admin and submit that code while creating your offers. The app can not generate such codes for you.
Here you can select any available built-in theme, upload your own background image of the popup, design texts of the offer's subject and message.
3.1. Special Themes: available with Pro and Ninja plans only
3.2. Customizable Themes: Customizable Themes are available with all plans but you need to be activated as Power User. Please send us a request to email@example.com (Title: Your store domain - Checkout Boost - Activate power use to unlock customizable themes), we will unlock this feature for you.
With customizable themes, you can create unique brand-oriented themes, impress your customers and drive more sales
In this tab you can do the followings:
4.1 Select Social networks you want to enable for sharing
4.2. Minimized icon of the offer
If customers close the offer, it will be minimized as a small gift icon, so that they won't miss the offer. You can change the offer's minimized icon and its position or even hide it.
4.3. More options:
There are two options in this module. You can choose to Turn on Checkout Boost on mobile devices and Show success message on Checkout page.
4.4 Make Checkout Boost work on Checkout page
Checkout Boost can be configurated to work on Checkout page. Please read to know how to do that yourself.
4.5 Discount bar
The discount bar is responsible for reminding the customer that they will get a discount on Checkout page. This contributes to increasing the conversion rate of your store.
All the wordings on Checkout Boost pop-ups can be translated into your desired language in this part.