Install Coundown Cart here to boost up your online sales!
Note 2: Only Shopify stores require this step to activate the feature.
Due to some restrictions from Shopify, it requires adding some extra code in your Google Analytics box to enable Countdown Cart widget in your Checkout page.
1. Which elements of Countdown Cart will be shown up on Checkout page after the code was added successfully?
After carrying out successfully the steps in this article, you will see there are 3 widgets of Countdown Cart to show up on Checkout page of your store:
- Countdown Timer for all cart
- Stock Countdown for each product that you set to show
- Social Proof show how many people purchased each product
2. How to add to extra code?
Please follow the steps below to enable Countdown Cart widget on your Checkout page:
Step 1. Turn on feature show at Checkout page. Copy the provided code in Countdown Cart admin dashboard.
Hit Save and that's done. You have the most powerful widget to prevent cart abandonment. Your checkout page should show something as in the screenshot below:
If you need any support, do not hesitate to contact us.
>> Install Countdown Cart now to raise the urgency, make customers buy faster and lift up your sales.