Sometimes, you decide to send gifts for your customers only when they have done some required actions such as their cart must be greater/under a specific amount, or the cart must contain/ not contain specific items or collections. With Checkout Boost pre-purchase offers, you can totally do this.
First of all, please take a quick tour by visiting our Demo store
While creating a new offer, you will see the setting area as the screenshot below:
After choosing when to show the offer, you can also choose additional rules as the screenshot above so that if your customer satisfies the rule, they will get the offer.
There is a variety of attributes to set up rules according to the moment you choose to show the offer.
1. If you choose Show offer after customers add matched product to cart, there will be three attribute: Product, Product price and Cart total price.
- When you choose the attribute is Product, you will need to choose the product that the customer needs to meet to get the offer.
- When you choose Product price or Cart total price, your customer needs to meet a specific amount of money before the Checkout Boost offer shows up.
2. In case you choose the other two options: Show offer on Cart page and Show offer on Exit-intent, there are two attributes only: Cart items and Cart total price.
3. You can add more than 1 rule, so your customers will only receive the gift if they meet all those rules. As in the screenshot below, there are two rules, the customer needs to have the cart total price greater than 100 VND and the product must be equal to Acer Predator.
You can totally notice customers buy more to meet your rules, please refer to this article: How to use sale motivator feature? You can visit our helpdesk for some common questions about Checkout Boost as well.
If you have any difficulties in creating offers or optimizing the app, please don’t hesitate to contact us or drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here to help you.
>> Skyrocket your sales and drive more traffic with Checkout Boost now.