In order to check if Mobile Converter is working on your site or not, you may need to open an incognito window in your browser, which could be labeled Private Window n Safari and Mozilla Firefox and called InPrivate Browsing in Internet Explorer
Using incognito window would help avoid remaining cookies that can alter the result. This could be familiar to many internet users, but in case you're new to this option, don't worry, we'll get you covered.
- Open Chrome
- In the top-right corner, click on "More" - the icon with three vertical dots:
- Then click on " New Incognito Window".
- You're all set if you see this icon in the top right corner, above "More":
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click on "Menu" - the icon with three vertical lines:
- Then look for the mask icon - and click on it:
- You're ready when you see the mask icon above your "Menu":
- Open Internet Explorer
- At the top right click on the icon with three horizontal dots:
- Simply click on "InPrivate Browsing" - you're all set now!
- Open Safari
- Press Command - Shift - N at the same time or go to File - New Private Window.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
>>Start winning way more money from mobile with Mobile Converter now!