Install Coundown Cart here to boost up your online sales!
In order to check if Countdown Cart is working on your site or not, you may need to open an incognito window in your browser, which could be labeled Private Window in Safari and Mozilla Firefox and InPrivate Browsing in Internet Explorer.
Using incognito windows would help avoid remaining cookies that can alter the result. This could be familiar to many internet users, but in case you're new to this option, don't worry, we'll get you covered.
- Open Chrome
- In the top-right corner, click on "More" - the icon with three vertical dots:
- Then click on " New Incognito Window".
- When you are in the incognito mode of Chrome, you will see an announcement like in the screenshot below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click on "Menu" as in the screenshot below. You will see a list of options. Just click on New Private Window to open a new private window in Firefox.
- You're ready when you see the mask icon.
- Open Internet Explorer
- At the top right, click Settings => Safety => InPrivate Browsing.
The window with the below is as a consequence of the steps which have just been taken
- Open Safari
- Press Command - Shift - N at the same time or go to File - New Private Window.
If you need any support, do not hesitate to contact us.
>>Install Countdown Cart now to raise the urgency, make customers buy faster and lift up your sales.