There are several reasons why you don't see notifications shown on your site:
1. You have not had any real orders yet. In this case, you need to create custom notifications so that they can be demonstrated on your store. Please refer to this instruction to create custom notifications with Sales Pop
2. Browsers try to do their part to speed up the loading process. The first time you visit a site, the browser will save pieces of the site, because the browser can display the files stored in its cache much faster than it can pull fresh files from a server. The next time you visit that site, the cached files will help cut down the page load time by showing you the old version of the site (without Sales Pop app).
Using incognito window would help avoid remaining caches. This could be familiar to many internet users, but in case you're new to this option, don't worry, we'll get you covered.
- Open Chrome
- In the top-right corner, click "More" - the icon with three vertical dots:
- Then click " New Incognito Window".
- You're all set if you see this icon in the top right corner, above "More":
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- In the top-right corner, click on "Menu" - the icon with three vertical lines:
- Then look for the mask icon - and click on it:
- You're ready when you see the mask icon above your "Menu":
- Open Internet Explorer
- At the top right click on the icon with three horizontal dots:
- Simply click on "InPrivate Browsing" - you're all set now!
- Open Safari
- Press Command - Shift - N at the same time or go to File - New Private Window.
If you need any support, do not hesitate to contact us.
>> Get started with Sales Pop here to increase sales and build trust on your brand now.