Being built with the aim to boost up mobile conversions for eCommerce stores, Mobile Converter has 2 main features which help to simplify site navigation and deliver a superior mobile experience for your customers.
Let's take a look at how to use the app and how it works.
1. Conversion Driver: Set a fixed call-to-action bar on top or bottom of the mobile screen while your customers are scrolling up or down on the product pages.
You can easily manage this feature by going to Mobile Web App backend >> Conversion Drive tab, here you can turn on/off Conversion Driver, set up the position (top/bottom), the background theme (dark/light) of the Conversion Driver bar and the color (Hex Color Code) of the Add-to-cart button.
2. Mobile Gallery: Display your product images in a full-screen view with a sticky Add-to-cart button
Located right below Conversion Driver feature, when you go to Mobile Gallery tab, you will be able to:
- Choose the position of the Mobile Gallery button (Left/Right/Center)
- Choose your icon & text color (Hex Color Code)
- Choose the position of the CTA button in full-screen view (Top/Bottom)
- Choose the theme of your full-screen view (Dark/Light)
- Choose your Button color (Hex Color Code)
Please do not forget to hit Save to complete your setups.
Contact email@example.com if you need any help.
>>Start winning way more money from mobile with Mobile Converter now!