Built with the aim to boost up mobile conversions for eCommerce stores, Mobile Converter has 2 main features which help to simplify site navigation and deliver a superior mobile experience to your customers.
Let's take a look at how to use the app and how it works.
1. Conversion Driver:
Set a fixed call-to-action bar on top or bottom of the mobile screen while your customers are scrolling up or down on the product pages.
- How does it work?
Once you installed the app, an Add-to-cart bar will immediately show up in ALL of your product pages like this.
- How to set up the sticky Add-to-cart bar - Conversion Driver feature?
By going to Mobile Web App backend >> Conversion Driver tab, you can turn on/off the popup, set up the position (top/bottom), the background theme (dark/light) of the Conversion Driver bar and the color (Hex Color Code) of the Add-to-cart button.
2. Mobile Gallery:
Display your product images in a full-screen view with a sticky Add-to-cart button
- How does it work?
This feature is triggered right after you install the app. When you browse any of your product pages on mobile, you will see a small Show Gallery button, like this.
Once you hit the button, it will display the product's images in full-screen view and an Add to Cart button, which gives them the most detailed visual look of your products and better shopping experience.
- How to set up the Mobile Gallery feature?
Located right below Conversion Driver feature, when you go to Mobile Gallery tab, you will be able to:
- Choose the position of the Mobile Gallery button (Left/Right/Center)
- Choose your icon & text color (Hex Color Code)
- Choose the position of the CTA button in full-screen view (Top/Bottom)
- Choose the theme of your full-screen view (Dark/Light)
- Choose your Button color (Hex Color Code)
Please do not forget to hit Save to complete your setups.
Start winning way more money from mobile with Mobile Converter now!